These classes are primarily a combination of Pilates, Aerobics and Yoga stretches, in order to complement an overall total body workout. They are designed to create core elements of strength, fitness and flexibility, which are the fundamental requirements of a healthy body and mind.
The main focus of the pilates sessions is in relationship to inner core strength, to create healthy spinal and abdominal function and stability. This is the fundamental basis upon which other fitness modalities can be performed with efficiency, progression, and a limitation to joint, muscle and bone vulnerability.
All classes are suitable for men and women of all ages and fitness backgrounds, and are held in Southgate, Oakwood and Winchmore Hill in North London.
A regular fitness regime and nutritionally balanced diet can result in:
- Reduced risks of developing some major diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart and lung disease, osteoporosis and many other significant ailments.
- Improved immune system
- Increased vitality and cardiovascular condition
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Improved posture and spinal function
- Improved mental and emotional well being
- Increased confidence
- Faster recovery from many medical conditions
- Increased life expectancy
- A higher level of alertness and concentration
- Reduced body fat
- Increased lean body mass
- Improved bone density
- Reduced risk of alzheimers disease
- Improved sleep patterns
- Decreased tension and stress levels
- Improved confidence and self esteem